Posted by scentandviolet on May 24, 2021
Scent & Violet will be closed for Memorial Day weekend.
Posted by scentandviolet on March 10, 2021
A wedding party makes all the difference in a successful wedding. They are with you every step of the way, from engagement, bachelor and bachelorette's parties, down to emotional support during the big day itself as well as support after the wedding.
I personally find it imperative to get them a small appreciation gift and, there is no better way to say "thank you" than with a personalized gift. It can be a homemade gift, or you can buy a gift and engrave any personalized "thank you" message. Being a gift shop owner myself (and a local florist that has worked on multiple weddings), I know a thing or two about gifts for wedding attendants, planners, and advisors.
Posted by scentandviolet on March 6, 2021
With removal of state-mandated restrictions regarding COVID-19 in Texas, we would like to take this opportunity to share our own health and safety standards at Scent & Violet:
- All employees, vendors and customers older than age 2 (two) must wear masks that align with CDC Guidelines during visit to our store.
- Additionally, masks must fully cover the nose and mouth, at all times.
- We are continuing to limit number of people permitted in store at a time to ensure social distancing is exercised for the safety of our customers, our vendors, our employees and their families and, our community at large.
- We are continuing to utilize contactless delivery.
- To curb the spread of Covid-19, we are still not delivering to any of the local hospitals.
While we are optimistic that widespread vaccinations will eventually bring this pandemic to an end, that time has not come, yet. Until then, we are taking individual responsibility in our own personal safety as well as health and safety of others.
We are grateful for your continued support, while doing so.
Posted by scentandviolet on February 22, 2021
We weathered another storm in Houston and, I don’t know about y’all but I am tired: Memorial Day flood, Tax Day flood, Harvey, Covid-19 Pandemic, Winter Storm Uri. I think we had about enough.
Posted by scentandviolet on January 13, 2021
Christmas and New Year's celebrations are over. But the gifting season is far from over since Valentine's Day is approaching. And it's never too early to start looking for a gift that will say "I Love You" to your loved one in the best way possible.
Nothing expresses love on Valentine's Day, or at any other time, better than a rose. You may lack the creativity to write or say the words, but a rose will say it for you. So, why roses?