Same-Day Flower Delivery or curbside pick-up Collection
Same-Day Delivery by Scent & Violet is available in following zip codes: 77042; 77072; 77077; 77079; 77082; 77083;
For all other zip codes in Houston, Richmond, Katy, Bellaire, Sugar Land, Stafford, Fulshear, Rosenberg, Cypress, Pearland we offer next-day delivery.
Viewing 1 to 18 (18 Total)
Life happens – all is well when it hits you: you forgot your anniversary! Sometimes the date escapes you, sometimes you forget to call, sometimes you leave things until it’s last minute – we’ve all been there (I still remember with slight cringe when I used birthday card for anniversary with a note: on this day your love was born… Happy Birthday to your Marriage…)
Anyway… here you are looking for a florist near by that offers same day delivery. Frankly, florist does not need to be near you for a flower and gift delivery – flower shop that delivers needs to be near your recipient and/or delivery address.
At Scent & Violet, to serve better and faster the growing same-day delivery demand during Covid-19 we have adjusted our local delivery area to zip codes around our flower shop: 77077, 77079, 77042, 77082, 77083, and 77072- that covers 5 mile radius around our shop: Alief, Westchase, Westside, Energy Corridor, Memorial West, Mission Bend, Royal Oaks.
We have also extended the cut-off for same day delivery to 1 PM on weekdays and Noon on Saturday.
Scent & Violet offers curated same-day delivery collection of flowers and we offer all of our plants, and all of the items in our gift shop to same day delivery including balloon bouquets, candles, plush stuffed animals, all of our home and garden products, gourmet and organic tea sets.
Let's talk about Same-Day Flower Delivery
Same-Day Flower Delivery is when you can get flower arrangement delivered to someone on the same day that you order them in the recipient's time zone. When shopping with a local florist, same-day delivery also encompasses plants, balloons, and gifts.
Benefits of Same-Day Flower Delivery
- Guaranteed flower delivery on the day you ordered
- Convenient and hassle-free flower or plant ordering process online and over the phone
- It's convenient to send flowers or orchid plants if you forgot a special occasion, such as an anniversary or birthday
- When shopping with a local florist you can send a seasonal selection of blooms and arrangements typical to the locale
Limitations of Same-Day Flower Delivery
- Typically, same-day flower delivery has to be ordered before Noon (in the recipient's time zone) with most local florists
- Some flower arrangements and flower types may not be available for last-minute delivery due to local weather or the seasonal availability
- Same-day flower delivery is limited to a small geographical area near the local florist's store
- Some florists and most of the resellers will charge additional freight fees for same-day flower arrangements and plants
- Custom flower arrangements typically require more advance notice
- Flower delivery is not an on-demand service
What are the Most Popular Same-Day Delivery Flowers
How to Order Same-Day Flowers or Plants
- Browse the Collection of Same-Day Flowers
- Select a product appropriate for your occasion (flowers, plants, or gift baskets)
- Order flowers online or call our shop directly before noon CST
- If you need to send flowers last minute, call our shop to inquire about the delivery availability. If the recipient's address is outside of our same-day delivery area, we will recommend next-day delivery or refer you to other local florists
Same-Day Flower Delivery FAQs
1. What is the cutoff time for flower delivery on the same day?
Orders must be placed before noon CST (Monday - Friday) and 11 AM on Saturday
2. Are there any extra fees for same-day sending?
We do not charge extra fees for same-day flower delivery within our local delivery area
3. What geographical areas are eligible for flower delivery same day?
Flower delivery same day is available in areas directly surrounding our shop: Alief, Westchase, Energy Corridor, Memorial West, Westside, Royal Oaks, and Mission Bend or to be more precise in the following zip codes: 77077, 77082, 77079, 77083, 77072, and 77042
For orders placed early in the morning, we can get flowers delivered in the Memorial and Galleria area. Please call us to inquire about delivery to other areas.
5. How quickly will my gift arrive?
Typically, our floral arrangements are delivered between 10 AM and 6 PM. Same Day flowers are delivered at the discretion of our delivery company.
6. Do you deliver outside of the local delivery area?
We offer next-day or any future-date delivery to most of Houston, Bellaire, Katy, Sugar Land, Fulshear, and Richmond.
7. Do you offer free same-day delivery of flowers?
Delivery is an additional service that we offer, and it is a service for a fee. Our floral arrangements cost the same in-store, online, or delivered. To save money on a delivery fee, we typically recommend picking up flowers in our store on Westheimer.
8. Can I order flowers in advance or have to wait for the day of delivery?
It is much better to order flowers days, even weeks in advance with your local florist instead of waiting for the last minute.
9. What if my desired delivery date is on Sunday or Holiday?
We are closed on Sundays and deliver on Saturdays. On some holidays we are open and delivering (Such as Mother's Day Sunday or MLK Day). On some Holidays we are closed: such as Christmas Day and Easter Sunday.
10. What is the difference between a flower bouquet and a floral arrangement?
Bouquet typically refers to hand-tied flowers in a paper wrap without the vase. The arrangement is a composition of flowers designed by a florist in a vase (or similar) and it is as such ready to give. Either option is wonderful to brighten up someone's day.
11. Can I send a bouquet to the office or business?
We recommend sending floral arrangements to the office or adding a vase to your bouquet to ensure flowers are hydrated during business hours.
12. Do I have to send flowers or I can have only gifts delivered?
You can have only flowers, only plants, only balloons, or only gifts delivered. Any product listed on our website can be delivered or picked-up in our store.
13. Can I order same-day pickup?
You can order flowers online or over the phone, and pick them up in-store during our regular shop hours.
14. Are flowers an appropriate gift for any occasion?
Our opinion is that same-day flowers are an appropriate gift for any occasion, but not for every person. Some humans are allergic to flowers, some have beloved pets who don't like flowers or plants (or like eating them too much). Some people going through medical treatments have difficulty with fragrant flowers. In such situations, and in need of last-minute gifts, we offer plenty of other options: gourmet gift baskets, tea sets, plush, balloons, etc.
15. Do you offer same-day delivery of funeral flowers?
While large funeral flowers such as standing sprays and wreaths require advance purchase, we have same-day delivery of select funeral flowers and sympathy plants.
16. What Funeral Homes do you deliver to?
Even though we deliver to most of the funeral homes in the Houston-Katy-Bellaire-Sugar Land area, our same-day delivery of funeral flowers is limited to: Forest Park Westheimer, Memorial Oaks Funeral Home, Beresford Funerals, Hamza Funeral Home, Garden Oaks Funeral Home, and Sugar Land Mortuary. (or any of the worship centers in our local delivery area)